Divani Palace Acropolis
Savor Athens’ fascinating history at this 250-room luxury hotel at the foothills of the Acropolis. Enjoy rooftop dining while enjoying Athens’ ancient heritage.
The Divani Acropolis Palace stands in a unique place in the shadow of the Acropolis, in the heart of the old city of Athens.
Wander around Plaka, the old town, visit the Acropolis, its museum, the remarkable Herodion amphitheatre, and take a look at the colourful flea market in Monastiraki. Everything is at your feet!
Easy access to metro stations and surrounding cosmopolitan areas in the center of Athens.
Makrigianni 19-25, Athens
T: +30 210 928 0100
- Luxurious outdoor pool perfect for one to unwind and relax after a tiring day exploring Athens.
- Top-notch meeting rooms ideal for business meetings.
- A variety of beautiful banqueting rooms perfect for weddings and celebrations and truly memorable events.
- Hotel Shuttle Bus service offers complimentary service to visit Syntagma square and Glyfada shopping area.
Food and Drink
- The Aspassia Restaurant offers all-day dining, with flavours of the Mediterranean, and classic international menu.
- D BAR an atmospheric bar next to the swimming pool offers an original selection of cocktails and drinks accompanied by freshly prepared snacks.
- Acropolis Secret – Roof Garden Bar Restaurant is the ultimate dining experience in Athens, offers both a roof garden bar and a full service restaurant in summer, with an amazing view over to the renowned Acropolis. Enjoy the original flavors of the well-known Greek cuisine, drinks and cocktails in the shadow of one of the world’s most famous monuments.
- In-Room Dining brings the fine dining experience to the comfort and convenience of your own room. Our broad menu, operating between 06:00 – 22:30, is ideal for travelers after a long trip, spontaneous meetings, or for quiet, private dining.