The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
Vast pools, golf greens and restaurants stretch along the coastline at this water-view luxury resort overlooking the Ionian Sea.
Located next to the Ionian Sea coastline.
UNESCO World Heritage List sites, including famous Olympia, Mystras and the Temple of Apollo Epicurius, as well as Ancient Messini, the Palace of Nestor, are all within driving distance.
Navarino Dunes, Messinia, Costa Navarino, 24001, Greece
T: (+30) 272 309 5000
- Architecturally inspired by an old Messinian mansion, there are rooms and suites, 123 of which feature private infinity pools.
- State-of-the-art facilities for all your hosting needs, whether you’re looking for a business retreat or an unforgettable wedding. Capacity up to 1,600 people.
- High-speed internet access.
- A golf clubhouse and pro shop are available for all your golfing needs.
- Drive a brand new CRG kart in the Navarino Speed Experience Park.
- Sea yachting cruises are available.
- Learn new culinary skills, partake in the olive harvest, and prepare traditional dishes through offered experiences.
- Activities are available for kids of all ages.
- Free parking.
Food and Drink
- A variety of restaurants are available at Costa Navarino, serving a range of ethnic, continental, Greek fusion, and traditional local fare. Food is cooked with fresh ingredients. Restaurants and bars may operate seasonally.
- Anazoe Spa offers a sanctuary with many experiences to choose from, including signature treatments inspired by the teachings of Hippocrates.
- Golf at Costa Navarino’s signature golf courses, or take a class at the Golf Academy.
- The Navarino Outdoor Academy will bring you out into the countryside for hiking, mountaineering, and cycling.
- An indoor climbing wall and outdoor climbing experiences are available.
- Take part in fitness classes like plates, yoga, aqua gym, and stretching.
- Relax in the indoor 21m heated pool.
- Go for a scuba lesson or a snorkel in the Messinian sea.