The Tsitouras Collection Hotel: Classical Comfort meets a Spectacular Sunset
Art and hospitality graciously combine in the unique backdrop of a dramatic landscape to provide an experience of unparalleled luxury.
Firostefani, Santorini, Greece
Perched on a thousand-foot cliff in the Firostefani village.
Quite ten minute walk to the exciting nightlife and elegant boutiques of Fira, the capital of Santorini.
Serene views and secluded peace await guests at the peak of the mountain at The Tsitouras Collection.
- The pool at the edge of the hotel property overlooks the Aegean Sea and guests can enjoy juices and cocktails poolside.
- With an in house therapist and masseuse, The Tsitouras Collection offers relaxing spa treatments in the privacy of the guests’ rooms.
- The hotel provides information and opportunities for authentic island excursions such as horseback riding, sailing tours, wine tastings, hiking, and more.
Food and Drink
- The hotel’s restaurant, Art De La Table, takes guests on a culinary adventure with wonderfully plated and locally sourced island cuisine.
- The Tsitouras Collection offers the opportunity for visitors to experience exclusive poolside canopy dinners.
- Aside from the hotel restaurants, ask the concierge and you can be led through a private food and wine tasting session performed by knowledgeable specialists.