St George Lycabettus Hotel: Discreet Luxury
One of Athens’ most popular boutique hotels, situated in posh Kolonaki. Panoramic views of the Acropolis and the Saronic Gulf make every stay here a memorable one.
Kolonaki, Athens, Greece
Close to most museums and attractions in Athens.
Located against Lycabettus Hill, with views of the city from the top. The hill has walking trails and is covered in trees.
- A private 100 parking space below ground lot with valet and monthly rental services available.
- Eight event spaces are available for booking at the hotel for meetings, conferences, and weddings.
- The hotel can book trained sitters in its Kid’s Room for guests who wish to arrange baby sitting and children’s playtime services in advance.
- A new screening room shows documentaries and classic movies nightly.
- The SG Art Gallery is in-house and showcases Greek and international contemporary art.
Food and Drink
- Breakfast on the top floor of the hotel is made with local products and has a view of the city.
- A brunch buffet is served every Sunday at the hotel.
- The La Suite Lounge on the sixth floor of the hotel serves modern Mediterranean cuisine.
- Room service is available to all guests.
- The Vertigo Pool Club, located at the top of the hotel, serves drinks and light snacks with a view of the city, all the way down to the Saronic islands.
- The Ananea Pilates + Yoga, is a specialized studio for personal training or exercise in small groups for Pilates equipment & mat work, Yoga (Vinyasa Flow, Aerial), and TRX functional training.
- A rooftop pool, mini-fitness zone, and bar area is available to guests and members of the Vertigo Club.
- There is an AegeoSpas location inside the hotel, with massage therapists, a steam bath, and beauty salon.