The ultimate design hotel in the northern suburb of Kifissia. Semiramis offers guests a young and colorful sanctuary filled with exciting design and museum-quality art.
Kifissia, Athens, Greece
Semiramis is at the heart of the finest shopping and entertainment venues and is close to the city’s business districts.
Kifissia tends to have a more moderate climate due to its high elevation compared to the rest of the city.
SEMIRAMIS 48, Charilaou Trikoupi Str.
14562 Kefalari, Kifissia, Athens, Greece
T: (+30) 210 628 4400
Fax: (+30) 210 628 4499
Restaurant: (+30) 210 628 4500
- Art is incorporated into every aspect of Semiramis’s design, with a bi-annually rotating exhibition of museum quality fine art.
- Computers and printing services are available.
- The swimming pool is bright and colorful, curving irregularly around the deck in famed industrial designer Karim Rashid’s original fashion.
- Meeting rooms designed by Karim Rashid have windows to let in natural light and are equipped with modern audiovisual technology for business and conference needs. Modern art from Dakis Joannou’s collection is displayed in the rooms.
Food and Drink
- Nolita Athens is a restaurant on the ground floor of Semiramis hotel with both indoor and outdoor seating. It serves fresh cooked pizza, Italian dishes, fine wine, and cocktails.
- The 24-hour gym club overlooks the pool. It provides exercise machines, a steam bath, and massage rooms for guests.