Semeli Resort: Sweet Escape from the City
Make Semeli Resort the location of your next escape. Located at the base of the Pierian Mountains, it offers a number of activities in for you to enjoy while relaxing in the middle of this gorgeous setting.
Kehagia, Elatochórion, Greece
In the village of Elatochori with an unparalleled view of the mythical Mt. Olympus and scenic Lake Polyfytus.
Set in the breathtaking Pierian Mountains known for their lush foliage, endless paths, and forest roads.
While just a 20-minute drive from the city of Katerini, the location is far enough away from the urban jungle creating an ideal venue for a much-awaited mountain retreat.
- The visionary fusion of traditional architecture, natural materials, modern lighting and antique furniture creates a special and unique atmosphere that allows you to feel at home.
- All rooms have been dressed with handmade nomadic carpets and colorful fabrics, including capacious closets, comfortable work desk, and place for coats, shoes and luggage.
Food and Drink
- Lefkothea, a gastronomy and amusement sanctuary, offers classic local recipes in a contemporary style and cooks selected delicacies in the traditional wood stove.
- Some unique cultural and gastronomic events you wouldn’t want to miss are the Wine Month Festival of Elatochori (every weekend of February) and the “Mushroom Days” (mid-September to mid-October).
- In the winter months the mountain range offers great opportunities for mountain-skiing and snowboarding with the local ski center only 3km away.
- The wider area of Elatochori offers ideal paths for hiking, mountain biking and mountaineering.
- The rich variety of deciduous and coniferous tree vegetation, as well as the abundant streams, add to the experience of natural beauty and a powerful dose of pure and oxygen-rich atmosphere.