Radisson Blu Park Hotel
The first urban nature hotel in Athens, the Radisson Blu Park Hotel is located on the edge of one of the city’s largest parks.
A five minute walk from the Victoria metro station.
Four minutes’ walk from the National Archaeological Museum of Athens and 4.2 km from the Acropolis of Athens.
On one of the busiest avenues bordering the city center, the Radisson blu is right acoss from Pedion tou Areos (“Field of Mars”), one of the largest parks in Athens.
- Decorations are influenced by the nearby park, with tree-trunks and leaves serving as decorations.
- The Blu offers conveniently located meeting facilities with on-site parking and an in-house business center. Three newly-renovated facilities are available to be reserved for a variety of events.
- Photocopying and printing services are available, with high-speed WiFi in all areas of the hotel.
- A rooftop swimming pool with views of Lycabettus hill and the Acropolis of Athens is open for guests during the summer.
Food and Drink
- Gallo Nero is a Mediterranean restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. It serves a breakfast buffet on the ground floor of the hotel.
- St’Astra is a rooftop restaurant with views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus hill. Mediterranean and Asian food are served in a lounge that provides cocktails to those looking for something to drink.
- The Oak Room Café is open from morning to midnight, and is decorated to remind visitors of the nearby park.
- The fitness center is equipped with Technogym equipment and has a sauna and steam room for post-workout relaxation.
- The nearby park is a great place for guests to get out and go for a run or walk.