Discover the ancient Greek capital during your stay at Novotel Athenes. In summertime, enjoy the breathtaking views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus hill from our roof terrace. Relax with some food or a cocktail by the outdoor swimming pool. With monuments and museums nearby, you can fully experience Greek culture at Novotel.
Close to Omonia square, Larissis metro station, and the National Museum.
The hotel is a short walk from the city center.
NOVOTEL ATHENS 4 Michail Voda Str
T: (+30) 210 820 0700
- Free onsite parking for guest’s cars.
- Ten rooms with room for 800 people can be reserved for meetings, events, and conferences. Rooms can be equipped with an overhead projector, podium, and videoconferencing technology, among other things
- An outdoor rooftop pool provides a place to swim during the summer months while looking out on Athens
- A web corner is accessible by guests, and WiFi is free throughout the hotel
Food and Drink
- International restaurant Clair de Lune serves food during the summer season. Diners at this under-the-stars restaurant can eat with a view of the Acropolis and Lycabettus hill
- Nov’Agora restaurant serves Mediterranean food with views to the Novotel’s “Green Oasis” garden. The Nov’Agora also has a bar that serves coffee, drinks, and snacks
- During the summer the pool bar serves coffee, drinks, and light snacks that can all be enjoyed with views of the rooftop pool and the city beyond
- Novotel provides a fitness center for those who want to exercise during their stay