Mystique Hotel: The Soul of Santorini
Experience the beauty of the seaside views from this simple but stunning island retreat that radiates a carefree spirit and understated, exclusive feel.
Located on one of Greece’s most romantic islands, with villas and suites overlooking the stunning Aegean Sea.
Set in the mountains of Santorini, removed from the city sounds of the island.
Surrounded by the culinary paradise of the island, providing a range of dining options.
MYSTIQUE HOTEL, Oia PC 847
T: (+30) 228 607 1114
Fax: (+30) 228 607 1115
- Individual suites and villas have access to pools and outdoor Jacuzzi.
- At the Asian Spa Resort guests receive treatments drawn from natural resources and ingredients from the island.
- Unique location provides unbeatable views perfect for romantic getaways.
Food and Drink
- Mystique Hotel offers private dining experiences for couples and friends alike to take in the view from the balcony of the hotel.
- At neighborhood restaurants such as Charisma Restaurant, Asea Restaurant and Lounge, and Captain’s Lounge, island visitors are welcomed with fresh sea food while overlooking the Caldera.
- The Secret Wine Cave allows guests to experience rare wines from the island, while the Aura Bar sits poolside and serves guests an array of snacks, smoothies and cocktails.