Find a luxurious retreat at Imaret Hotel, housed in a historical monument built in 1817. Stay in one of its 26 accommodations and enjoy private gardens and marble arcades that are sure to set a mood of relaxation and tranquility.
The Imaret is located in the center of the historical district of Kavala, with a view of the bay.
- All 26 accommodations border 3,000 square meters of inner gardens and marble arcades. Some overlook the bay of Kavala, while others enjoy a view of the orange tree garden.
- Lavish velvets, silks, and linens add comfort to the rooms and suites.
- Meeting rooms and reception halls are available for celebrations and business events.
- Residents have a free pass to the museum “house of Mohammed Ali”, the founder of modern Egypt.
- Concierge services can connect you to many services including transfers to the hotel, car rental, hairdressing, and day trips (among other things).
Food and Drink
- Enjoy breakfast with a view of the bay, cooked with home-made marmalades, fresh eggs from a hotel-owned hencoop, or daily prepared and baked cakes.
- Take part in the ritual of afternoon tea in Imaret’s elegant lounge.
- Have dinner underneath a glass façade, uniquely connected with the Mediterranean scenery outside.
- The bar overlooks the bay and features an oil painting collection and leather armchairs.
- Relax in the original hamam, with various available bath treatments and massages