Hotel Sofitel Athens Airport
Hotel Sofitel provides a convenient place to relax and enjoy Greece, steps away from the Athens airport.
Located at the Athens airport, overlooking the Messoghia Valley.
Direct access to the Olympic Stadium, the Trade Center, and the main highway.
SOFITEL ATHENS AIRPORT HOTEL
Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
19019 Spata, Greece
T: (+30) 210.354.4000
Fax: (+30) 210.354.4444
- A hairdresser and beauty salon sells cosmetics and attends to guests.
- Babysitting is available on request for guests with children.
- Copy/print services and a self-service business center are available.
- There is private indoor and outdoor parking at the hotel.
- Ten rooms are available for the hosting of seminars, weddings, galas, and conferences for up to 600 guests. Meeting concierges are available to help and audiovisual technology is kept up to date for presentations and showings.
- The Callisto Ballroom seats 600 people for a reception or 400 people for a wedding banquet.
- Rooms have Sofitel ‘MyBed’ technology for ultimate comfort.
- An indoor swimming pool overlooks the runway.
Food and Drink
- The modern restaurant Mesoghaia serves Mediterranean and French foods.
- Karavi is a gourmet restaurant and bar, with full meals and drinks that can be enjoyed with a view of the airport’s runway.
- The Artemis Bar & Pergola serves snacks and drinks into the evening.
- 24-hour room service is available.
- A fitness and relaxation area on the ninth floor has a sauna and Technogym equipment for guests.
- Massages, hair styling, and Cinq Mondes face and body treatments are available at the spa.