Hilton Athens: Business & Pleasure
A modern Athenian landmark, conveniently located near embassies, corporate offices and Kolonaki.
A central hub on Vassilissis Sofias Avenue, linking the up-scale district of Kolonaki with hip Pangrati.
A favorite Athenian hub, the Athens Hilton is more than a hotel; it is an integral part of the capital’s business, cultural and social life
HILTON ATHENS 46 Vasilissis Sofias Αvenue
T: +30 210.72.81.000
- 506 luxury rooms, bathed in natural sunlight with Acropolis and city centre views.
- 6,000 square meters available for conferences, events and weddings. The Terpsichore Hall can host over 1,300 guests.
- The award-winning Hilton Spa offers rejuvenating facial and body treatments for relaxation and toning, along with an impressive indoor heated pool, training center and a sauna. Yoga, Pilates and aerobic courses are available daily.
- The Hilton has Athens’ largest outdoor swimming pool. Many prominent Athenians go for brief summer escapes while families enjoy its toddlers’ paddling pool.
Food and Drink
- The Byzantino restaurant serves Mediterranean food in a chic and modern ambience.
- With a city that never sleeps as a backdrop, the rooftop Galaxy Restaurant & Bar combines romanticism, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and excellent cuisine such as sushi or finger food, premium meat cuts and inspired Mediterranean cuisine dishes. Galaxy has been recently ranked as one of the World’s 10 Best Rooftop Bars by Premier Traveler magazine.
- Enjoy the best of Greek cuisine at the award-winning Milos restaurant. Local celebrities, businessmen, artists and journalists value its fresh fish and exceptional dishes.
- The Oasis Pool Bar & Grill serves fresh snacks, pasta and burgers by the pool.