Athenaeum InterContinental Athens Hotel: Conference in Comfort
An elegant contrast between contemporary design and the classical architecture of the Acropolis
20 minute walk to the Acropolis through the Athenian neighborhood of Syngrou. Very easy access to tram, bus, and metro stations for exploration through the city.
Neighboring the National Gardens, with a short walk to the Panathenaic Stadium and the Temple of Zeus.
Athenaeum Intercontinental Athens, Syngrou Avenue 89-93, Athens 11745 Greece,
T: (+30) 210 920 6000
- Award-winning conference center offering versatile settings for business events.
- Serene spa available for ultimate relaxation.
- Fully equipped fitness center open 24 hours.
- Baby-Sitting upon request.
- Outdoor swimming pool open during the summer months.
Food and Drink
- Premiere, the hotel’s rooftop restaurant, serves award-winning French-influenced cuisine accompanied by sweeping views of the Acropolis.
- The poolside restaurant, Poolzoe beats the summer heat with dozens of refreshments and exotic cocktails, tempting appetizers and mouthwatering desserts.
- Cafe Vienna is the perfect meeting place for coffee and a snack, and during winter evenings, the cafe hosts live piano music.
Bistrot Vienna represents Greek cuisine at its finest, with fresh local products served in the heart of the hotel.