New measures from 15 to 30 September
Masks compulsory at almost all outdoor venues and tables at cafes, restaurants and bars restricted to 6 at a table. All you need to know about the new measures, effective today. What you need to know:
- A maximum of 6 people per table permitted at bars, restaurants, and cafes.
- All live music venues will remain closed till end September.
- Outdoor concerts will run at 50% capacity and compulsory masks for all concert-goers throughout the show. No standing room, no alcohol or smoking either.
- Indoor venues such as theaters and cinemas will operate at 60% capacity. Compulsory masks at all times, before, during and after shows.
- Masks compulsory at enclosed spaces in workplaces and at bus stops, squares, queues, and protests, and other public spaces.
- Compulsory masks for sellers and shoppers at farmers markets too. The open markets will operate at 50% capacity.
- No more than a maximum of 50 people in retail stores allowed at a time, (excluding supermarkets).