Lockdown extended to April 27 – what you need to know
- Water sports and swimming banned
- Additional measures including a ban on exercising may come into place to contain the spread.
- Exceptions for exercise will be made only for people with serious health problems who need special exercise or swimming, children with autism or people with multiple sclerosis must have the necessary certificate with them.
- Restrictions on moving to the islands and to the countryside: in a bid to curb the spread over Easter, citizens will not be able to change their permanent residence online or through declarations at the tax offices.
- A hotline for psychological support 10306 has been set up