Welcome to your home at the feet of the Acropolis. Located at the heart of the city, Philippos Hotel has everything you need to experience the most authentic side of Athens.
Plaka, Athens, Greece
Located on the doorstep of the new Acropolis museum and surrounded by the many small art museums, galleries, cafes, and restaurants of the popular Plaka district.
The hotel is just below the pedestrian street of Dionissio Areopagitou, where guests can enjoy a walk around the city.
- Every meeting room is equipped with a wall screen, flip chart, TV, microphone, overhead projector, data projector, and an internet connection. Coffee break facilities and meal options are available as well.
- A business corner where guests can access the internet, print documents, fax, and focus on work is provided.
Food and Drink
- The Belvedere Terrace restaurant serves food and drinks with a view of the acropolis.
- The Phillipos Hotel has a breakfast area serving homemade pies and other Greek Breakfast staples. Near the reception, coffee and other beverages are also served.
- Point A is a bar and restaurant located at the Phillipos Hotel’s sister hotel, the Herodion. The bar showcases local art and sculpture. During the winter the restaurant moves inside to the Atrium Bistro, although it retains its incredible views of the Acropolis.
- The Atrium Bistro serves Mediterranean food in a setting covered in glass panels at the Herodion hotel.
- The Herodion hotel’s bar is not far from the Phillipos hotel, and provides drinks, relaxing chairs, and access to the hotel’s library.