Amarilia Hotel: Tranquility on the Edge of the Sea
Amidst one of the greenest suburbs of Athens the Amarilia Hotel provides the perfect escape overlooking the Saronic Gulf.
Picturesque views of the Saronic Gulf, which forms part of the Aegean Sea.Conveniently located 20 minutes from both downtown Athens, and Athens International Airport.
The biggest shopping district of the southern suburbs, Glyfada, is located just a 5 minute drive away as well as Glyfada’s scenic 18- hole golf course.
Amarilia Hotel, 13 Agiou Nikolaou St. 16671 Vouliagmei Athens, Greece
T: (+30) 210 899 0391
- Unlimited opportunities to engage in nautical sports and sea-related activities; windsurfing, sailing, scuba diving or laze away at the quiet outdoor swimming pool.
- Access to on site foreign currency exchange, an international newspaper, luggage storage, same day laundry service, conference rooms, travel assistance, and doctors on call.
Food and Drink
- Artemis, the hotel’s restaurant, seats 350 guests and offers a wide choice of classic and contemporary Greek dishes.
- The poolside Allegro Bar offers refreshing cocktails and snacks to accompany relaxation.
- Facilities are available for booking for parties and weddings.